Sunday, March 23, 2008

All about the Easter in Bergen!!

At Arne's dinner!! All the members from the flaggfabrikken are Great Cook!! Arne cooked the Lamb for 11 of us. he is my boss for three months here in Bergen and amazing cook. The pictures below are from a dinner party of all Flaggis' artists and friends. Lots of fun and discussion that I dont remember (thanks Morten: i know you tried hard to explain all in English). So Nice of you. Eat, eat, and make art (life)! Cook something nice, eat something nice esp during the easter!!
At Arne's dinner #3 table!!
Arne's dinner table!! well prepared for us!! Thanks Arne!! it was so nice dinner!!


The lamb just came out from the hot oven about serve 11 of us!! Yummy!!
This is dried mushrooms, Sissel picked from Local Mountain, made amazing sauce to go with Salad for easter dinner!! she is def a Hunter!! I would love to go to pick some mushroom in the Mountain in Norway before i leave!! Sissel: I will def come back for mushroom hunting in Sep!!

Easter eggs one for me and the other one is for Anne.
Mini bagettes!!
Dinner #3, the Lam+salad+broccoli+bean+Pumpkins + jam+jelly!!)

Sissel's dinner table with flowers and trees!!
Dinner #2 (sorry, no a proper pic up Yet!!)


Super mini pizza Anne and I had for lunch, found from the freezer in the studio!!
And Chocolate cake made by Anne (below) for Sissel's dinner party on friday!! My favorite Hom made chocolate cake I've ever had so far!!

No comments: