Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random PICS from the first night in Bergen!!

The city situated btwn a group of mountains as you can see the mountains are everyside of the city.
Bergen Kunsthall (on the right)is one one of the largest institutions in Norway. it has gallery spaces, cafe, video-room and Electronic music Concerts etc. i live very close by.
In the corner of the cafe.
Look this clothes -hanger inside Kunsthall, you will find this pretty much everywhere inside house in Bergen tells the weather!! Bergen is notorious for its rain!!
The otherside of Kunsthall!! More mountains!!
My bed at the guest house of the art academy in Bergen!!
This my window, where im staying at for a week right now!!

Some of Flagg member's at the kunsthall cafe where we had a first meeting and lunch!!
A shot of my bed with Norwegian Chocolates-my first dinner provided by Arne and Heide. so lovely!! Thanks to Arne, Heide and Olaf who drove me to the guest house from the airport!!

No comments: