Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cool Creative Types in town!- Music part Updated

Designers and arty shops in Bergen I would like to go and check it out in Bergen.
here is the links, really should check them out soon!! These two shoes are listed on Bergen Tourist Guide booklet!! isnt it cool?!
-T michael is a local fashion designer who I met at the opening of 3.14 gallery and also he gave a speech on the be half of the Hessein Chalayan's show which I'm currently taking a part of...
-And other popular Robot Store for vinyls, all sort of electronis , designer's products and jeans etc.
-Sex tag did live Djing at Landmark last friday. Sex tags!! Sex tags presents Live performance with music as well as drawings.
Check this MySpace music profile for HP Gunsdwersen , just got this info today by Johanne Nome while I was stopping over Landmark. I would like to intervew him somehow!! and another Myspace music profile for Casiokids based in Bergen too, got this info by Sex tags!! I should grab one of the casio kids called Omar soon. and check this blog too Ungdomskulen!!
and of course, here is the link of Datarock from Bergen, really Awesome band!! love the song called computer camp love, heard that they are touring a lot but really need to get hold of Fredrick.

Just found out that Ralph Myerz and Jack Herren Bands is from Bergen too. tell you what I got introduced a lot of music from before before I came here. Probably some of them are introduced from one Norwegian artist when we often do Xchange I-tune music stuff...

No comments: