Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Skatebård/Skatebård/Skatebård/Skatebård/Skatebård!!

Pic from the my first club night in Bergen!!
Look what I got today... I just became a Huge fan of Skatebård !!! (please find out more about his music from the Facebook)Tell you what actually I just happend to see him at the bar here in Landmark. I had a good chat with him about music/DJ and my project in Bergen etc. I would love to invite him for my video somehow, hopefully!! will see..I Love Bergen more than Ever!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

YEY! I saw Skatebård play in Berlin last week (Bjørn met him at the airport when he was going to Berlin himself, and called me up) and it was great. Never had the chance to meet him, but he really is one of my favourite DJs and I have a lot of downloads and stuff. Bjørn and Erlend knows him pretty well, I guess. Skateskate! Glad you like the dancing in Bergen.

Jooyoung Lee said...

Yes! he told me that he was in Berlin last week and happened to be on same taxi or flight with Bjørn.... very lucky to be in small town i should say...i got bunch of his music too. and hear that the club-smthing called sprra(?) near hakki shop where plays every friday is shut down today. and Maya lost her job too how sad it is.xx

LadyBird said...

I'm also a fan...how good would
it be to have them play in Seoul..
Come on Jooyoung...use your powers!
I have some nice Skatebard productions..played some at my last gig too after Bjorn introduced me to their music..
have fun Jooyoung

Jooyoung Lee said...

Yes. actaully i thought about inviting him to Seoul. i know some people from hongdae club too. hmm, tempting!!

LadyBird said...

DO IT!! DO IT!!
(and I'll warm up...YAY! x)

Jooyoung Lee said...

If you warm it up I will do it. hehe.x